Trial lecture – Barbara Grevendeel
The topic for the trial lecture will have the following theme: "Evolutionary genomics research in a university based natural history museum".
Welcome to trial lectures for the position as Professor/Associate Professor in Evolutionary Genomics.
The candidates have been asked to give a scientific presentation of their research for a broad natural history audience - placed in a perspective with challenges and future development in a university based natural history museum, i.e. a presentation considering:
- Higher academic education and supervision
- Collection management and curation
- Public outreach
- Museum administration
The candidates will present their trial lecture at Tøyen hovedgård/Storsalen at the following dates:
- Torsten Hugo Struck on Thursday the 19th of February, time: 09:30 - 10:30
- Barbara Grevendeel on Friday the 20th of February, time 09:30 - 10:30
- Laura Parducci on Friday the 20th of February, time 12:30 - 13:30