A research hub at the Natural History Museum
At STADIS we seek to understanding the origins and processes governing stability and discontinuity of biological systems at different levels of organization from the genome to the ecosystem.
- What characterizes a stable biological system?
- How is it discontinuous from other biological systems (stable or unstable)?
- How is stability and discontinuity of the system maintained?
- What happens with the system when stability and discontinuity break down?
Opportunities to work with STADIS
No current positions available
STADIS seminar series
- October 13th - Rebecca Varney, UC Santa Barbara
- October 27th - Jon Bridle, University College London
- November 10th - Ana Riesgo, Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales
- November 17th – TBC
- December 1st – Nicolas Straube, University of Bergen
- December 8th - David Marques, NHM Basel