Trial lecture – Michael Steiner
The topic for the trial lecture will have the following theme: "Paleontological research in a university connected natural history museum".
Welcome to trial lectures for the position as Professor/Associate Professor in Paleontology.
The candidates have been asked to give a scientific presentation of their research, placed in a perspective with challenges and future development in a university connected natural history museum, i.e. a presentation considering:
- Higher academic education and supervision
- Collection management and curation
- Public outreach
- Museum administration
The candidates will present their trial lecture at the following dates:
- Bjørg Gudveig Baarli, Tuesday Feb 24th 09:30 - 10:30, Geological Museum, Auditorium 1
- Lee Hsiang Liow, Wednesday Feb 25th 09:30 - 10:30, Tøyen hovedgård, Storsalen
- Michael Steiner, Wednesday Feb 25th 09:30 - 10:30, Tøyen hovedgård, Storsalen
- Jörg Maletz, Thursday Feb 26th 09:30 - 10:30, Tøyen hovedgård, Storsalen