- The Botanical Garden Daily 07–21
- The Palm House and Victoria House Temporarily closed
- The Climate House Temporarily closed
- Zoological and geological exhibitions Temporarily closed
- Museum Shop Tuesday–Sunday 11–16. Monday closed
Our exhibitions and the Botanical Garden
At the Natural History Museum we display natural diversity. In the zoological and geological exhibitions you can explore the best from our comprehensive natural history collections. The living exhibits of the Botanical Garden include more than 5,000 plant types, from tiny flowers to large trees. In the Climate House we highlight the Earth's climate systems, global warming and how we may solve the challenges of climate change.