- Pegmatite-type high-purity quartz deposits
- Magmatic PGE and magmatic-hydrothermal Au mineralization
- Fluid-mineral interaction during the mineralization processes
- Geochronology of ore deposits (e.g., hematite, monazite, zircon)
- Since 2020 Postdoctoral Fellow, Natural History Museum, University of Oslo
- 2018–2020 Postdoctoral Fellow, German Research Center for Geosciences (GFZ)
- 2013–2018 Ph.D., Sun Yat-sen University
- 2009–2013 B.Sc., Sun Yat-sen University
- National Li Siguang Award for Outstanding Doctoral Students
- National Scholarship for Doctoral Students
- Society of Economic Geologist (SEG)
- The Mineralogical Society of America (MSA)
- Zhou, HY, Wirth, R, Gleeson, SA, Schreiber, A, and Mayanna, S, 2021, Three-dimensional and microstructural fingerprinting of gold nanoparticles at fluid-mineral interfaces. American Mineralogist, https://doi.org/10.2138/am-2021-7696.
- Zhou, HY, Sun, XM, Wu, ZW, and Huang, Q., 2019, Timing of skarn gold deposition in the giant Beiya polymetallic gold deposit, southwest China: Constraints from in situ monazite SIMS U-Th-Pb geochronology. Ore Geology Reviews, 106: 226–237.
- Yang, T., Sun, XM, Shi, GY, Li, DS, Zhou, HY, 2019. The genetic linkage between the Yuanjiang marble-hosted ruby deposit and Cenozoic tectonic evolution of the Ailao Shan-Red River shear zone (Southwest China ). Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 177: 38–47.
- Zhou, HY, Sun, XM, Wu, ZW, Yang, TJ, Li, DS, Ren, YZ, Liu, QF, Zhu, KJ, Yu, HJ, 2018. Mineralogy of Bi-sulfosalts and tellurides from the Yaoan gold deposit, southwest China: Metallogenic implications. Ore Geology Reviews, 98: 126–140.
- Wu, ZW, Sun, XM, Xu, HF, Konishi, H., Wang, Y., Lu, Y., Cao, KJ, Wang, C., Zhou, HY, 2018. Microstructural characterization and in-situ sulfur isotopic analysis of silver-bearing sphalerite from the Edmond hydrothermal field, Central Indian Ridge. Ore Geology Reviews, 92: 318–347.
- Zhou, HY, Sun, XM, Wu, ZW, Liao, JL, Fu, Y., Li, D., Pete, H., Liu, Y., Lin, H., Lin, ZY, 2017. Hematite U- Pb geochronometer: Insights from monazite and hematite integrated chronology of the Yaoan gold deposit, southwest China. Economic Geology, 112: 2023–2039.
- Zhou, HY, Sun, XM, Cook, NJ, Lin, H., Fu, Y., Zhong, RC, Brugger, J., 2017. Nano- to micron-scale particulate gold hosted by magnetite: A product of gold scavenging by bismuth melts. Economic Geology, 112: 993–1010.
- Fu, Y., Sun, X.M., Zhou, H.Y., Lin, H., Jiang, L.Y., Yang, T.J., 2017. In-situ LA-ICP-MS trace elements analysis of scheelites from the giant Beiya gold–polymetallic deposit in Yunnan Province, Southwest China and its metallogenic implications. Ore Geology Reviews, 80: 828–837.
- Zhou, H.Y., Sun, X.M., Fu, Y., Lin, H., Jiang, L.Y., 2016, Mineralogy and mineral chemistry of Bi-minerals: Constraints on ore genesis of the Beiya giant porphyry-skarn gold deposit, southwestern China. Ore Geology Reviews, 79: 408–424.
- Lin, Z.Y., Sun, X.M., Peckmann, J., Lu, Y., Xu, L., Strauss, H., Zhou, H.Y., Gong, J.L., Lu, H.F., Teicher, B.M.A., 2016. How sulfate-driven anaerobic oxidation of methane affects the sulfur isotopic composition of pyrite: A SIMS study from the South China Sea. Chemical Geology, 440: 26–41.
- Fu, Y., Sun, X.M., Zhou, H.Y., Lin, H., Yang, T.J., 2016. In-situ LA-ICP-MS U-Pb geochronology and trace elements analysis of polygenetic titanite from the giant Beiya gold-polymetallic deposit in Yunnan Province, Southwest China. Ore Geology Reviews, 77: 43–56.
- Fu, Y., Sun, XM, Lin, H., Zhou, HY, Li, X., Ouyang, XQ, Jiang, LY, Shi, GY, Liang, YH, 2015. Geochronology of the giant Beiya gold-polymetallic deposit in Yunnan Province, Southwest China and its relationship with the petrogenesis of alkaline porphyry. Ore Geology Reviews, 71: 138–149.
Published Aug. 10, 2020 12:56 PM
- Last modified Oct. 3, 2020 3:23 PM