Heidrun Asgeirsdatter Ullerud
I’m doing a PhD in mapping of nature. I do research in both methods for mapping and the quality in the maps that are made. The methods that are included in my project are field inventory mapping, aerial photo interpretation and distribution modelling. Two different classification systems are tested in my project, Nature in Norway (NiN) and a system for vegetation types from NIBIO. The objective of my project is to find methods that enable effective, high quality mapping of nature.
I hold a master degree in Management of Natural resources from the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (2013). My master thesis was on vegetation type distribution modelling. I worked for the County Governor in Nord-Trøndelag, doing land-use management and management of large predators, before starting my PhD in the summer 2014.
- Ullerud, Heidrun Asgeirsdatter; Bryn, Anders; Halvorsen, Rune & Hemsing, Lars Østby (2018). Consistency in land- cover mapping: Influence of field workers, spatial scale and classification system. Applied Vegetation Science. ISSN 1402-2001. s 1- 11 . doi: 10.1111/avsc.12368
- Ullerud, Heidrun Asgeirsdatter; Bryn, Anders & Klanderud, Kari (2016). Distribution modelling of vegetation types in the boreal-alpine ecotone. Applied Vegetation Science. ISSN 1402-2001. 19(3), s 528- 540 . doi: 10.1111/avsc.12236 Show summary
- Bryn, Anders & Ullerud, Heidrun Asgeirsdatter (2017). Veileder for arealdekkende kartlegging av terrestrisk natur-variasjon etter NiN i målestokk 1:5.000 og 1:20.000 - kort versjon (2.1.0b).
- Ullerud, Heidrun Asgeirsdatter & Bryn, Anders (2017). Optimizing the land cover mapping process in Norway..
- Ullerud, Heidrun Asgeirsdatter (2014). Distribution modelling and its potential for vegetation mapping.
- Ullerud, Heidrun Asgeirsdatter (2014). Introduction to NiN.